To get the answer, highlight next to the number at the bottom
These riddles you can use on your friends in almost any situation.
- What has feet but can't walk?
- What has eyes but can't see?
- What has hands but can't feel?
- What has ears but can't hear?
- What has teeth but can't chew?
- Spell mousetrap in three letters.
- Spell pickle backwards
- There are ten copycats in one car, if one gets out how many are left?
- What is easy to get into but hard to get out of?
- How much dirt is there in a hole 1 foot wide and 1 foot deep?
- How far can you go into the woods?
- What had 4 eyes and runs more than 2,000 miles?
- What must you keep after giving it to someone else?
- What do we have in December that we don't have in any other month? (No it's not Christmas)
- If two's company and three's a crowd then what is 4 and 5?
- What can you catch but never throw?
- What is lighter than a feather yet harder to hold?
- What question can never truly be answered yes?
- What question must you positively answer yes?
- What has a bed but never sleeps and a mouth but never speaks?
- a yard stick
- a potato or a needle
- a clock
- a comb
- pickle backwards
- none (they're copycats!)
- trouble or a maze
- none it's a hole
- halfway or else you would be going out
- The Mississippi River
- a promise
- the letter D
- a cold
- your breath
- Are you asleep?
- What does Y-E-S spell?
- A river